Tuesday, June 2

New Pool

Emma came home from school a couple weeks ago to find that she had a new pool.
I decided not to include her in the decision making process
because I wasn't sure I could be supportive of her choices.
They played so good together

And both took turns going down the slide.


Until Madison got bored and went to ram the Jeep into the fence.



Also, these are great pictures of Emma's new hair cut. I forgot to take a camera to Cookie Cutters where she insisted on getting it cut, so here is the scoop on the hair...
Emma wanted hair long as Repunzel, until it came to washing or brushing it, then she would cry every time. So one day I told her that in order to have Repunzel hair she would have to learn to get her hair washed and brushed because the longer the hair, the long it will take. She decided to get her hair cut that day. I waited several weeks to make sure, but almost daily she would ask if today was the day for her hair cut. She looks adorable, and everyone in the family likes it. Daddy likes it because it makes her look younger, Mommy thinks it's easier to take care of, and Emma thinks it doesn't hurt so bad!


No comments: