Here are the pictures of the new fire pit that I have been promising several people I would post for a couple weeks now.
We raided my parents camping supplies for marshmellow rosting sticks (because it is apparently the wrong season to
find them in the store), and had our first marshmellow roast.
Please also pay close attention to the pavers, which just got finished a couple days ago. This was a project that I started before getting pregnant with Madison. They turned out better then I expected, and even though it's not the best pictures of the pavers themselves you can get an idea from the following pictures.
Yummy!
My first smore ever.
Val is getting ready for a double decker!
Just kidding he was roasting mine while I helped Emma make her smore!
Emma didn't want the sticky on her hands.
Just like mom to take one for the team.
It's fun to have a fire. We talked about how great it was that we didn't have to sleep in a tent after we put the fire out!
2 comments:
WE WANT A FIRE PIT! How fun is that!
How fun. I would love a fire pit.
Post a Comment