Thursday, October 23

Birthday Party

Emma had her 4th birthday party with her friends on Thursday from 11:00-1:00.

I really wanted to go to a party place for her birthday, but all Emma wanted to do was decorate cookies with her friends. She invited 11 kids, and 8 were able to come, so we had a house full of preschoolers. I was so glad that some of the parents were there, and that Val was able to come home during the party.

Everyone had so much fun. It was relaxing. The kids played well, and had a great time.




Some of the cookies that were decorated.

The big cookie mess! (and some left over pizza!)

Kendon

Daixa

Kennedy and Emma

Christain and Timothy
Serving Cookies to sing Happy Birthday,
(note to self, do not put the cookies out until after you sing,
as they will be gone, and then so will the kids!)
Opening presents
Smiley Riley
Emma showing off some of her presents after the party.
Thank you to all her friends, we had such a great time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The cookies look so good. Looks like it turned out good.

shauntelle said...

i don't think i've ever used the word "relaxing" to describe a birthday party. i'm just happy when they're over. i admire how you enjoy life.

Cyd said...

That looks like a really fun birthday party. I have something for Emma. I hope she will forgive us for being late and enjoy getting something in the mail.